Today’s battlefields extend beyond the traditional and into the digital landscape.
Cyber ops is a lot more than just updating antivirus software—deployable defensive cybersecurity and tactical cyber infrastructures are needed to protect complex weapons systems and intelligence applications from both external and internal cyber threats.
Doing this well in the current environment is absolutely critical to the U.S. government maintaining a global competitive edge.
The IEX cyber approach is to be proactive, defending forward, at all levels of the infrastructure. From integrating solutions that collect, analyze, and disseminate industry-relevant threat intelligence to extending cybersecurity throughout the entire computing environment, we ensure our customers are prepared to use cyber capabilities when needed and are resilient against potential cyber-attacks.
IEX’s cyber capabilities and expertise include:
- Authorization and Assessment
- Risk Management Framework
- Risk Trade-Off Analysis
- Public Key Infrastructure
- Cyber Hunt
- Cryptographic Support
- Penetration Testing
- Cyber Integration
- Software Assessment
- Information Systems Security Engineering and Architecture
- Vulnerability Research and Engineering
- Cybersecurity Policies, Procedures, Compliance and Reporting, and Best Practices